December 13, 2011

'Tis the Season

Oooohhhh Happy Holidays! I can not believe Christmas has snuck up so very fast this year - probably thanks to the wonderfully unseasonable weather we have been having in London - up until this week that is!

So I thought since people are looking at the blog, that I will add some festive pix and my favourite blog links to help decorate different Christmasy treats!


Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Christmas Snowmen I made last year - See the Pink Whisk for Ruth's instructions on how to make!
(and for so very many more wonderful Xmas delights!
 (She does a cracking 12 days of Xmas these last two years!)
Christmas Victoria Sponge

Chocolate Pralines

Cookie Christmas Tree - scrummy


Red Berry Christmas Yule Log


This is Eric Lanlard's Chocolate Chestnut Yule Log -
We watched him make this very one at the Taste of Christmas
last week (so his cake not mine) but will make.... yes I will!

Christmas Gingerbread & Toffee cupcakes

*If you would like recipes leave a comment and I will pull together for this year - and file for next!

Funky Sites and Ideas for decorating Cakes & Cupcakes which I hope to try soon soon (yes this year still - who's coming to eat!?!

Oh and some lovely Christmas Meal ideas:

No comments:

Post a Comment