February 24, 2012

The Big Egg Hunt Completed Zone5 StJames's Park

Pretty Polly
SPOILER ALERT (not food but locations!)

So not a food blog but as it is eggs I think it is close enough! I have already have it in my head that I will find all 209 eggs in London's Big Egg Hunt which is on for 40days (Feb-Apr2012). It is a great way to get out, see London and enjoy the wonderful sunshine we have been having since the egg hunt got underway.

Artists, designers and others have created individually designed eggs (which will all be auctioned off at the end of the hunt with proceeds going to Elephant Family and Action for Children) and the eggs have been placed in 12 different Zones around London (I say placed rather than hidden as they are quite easy to find!)

My first mission was successful - St James's Park Zone. 9 eggs hidden, 9 eggs found.  Here they are  - my favourite so far is Humpty Dumpty found at ***SPOILER**** Clarence House and guarded by  Wills & Kate's house guards.
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
 (Humpty Dumpty I highly doubt will fall)
Osprey 
The Power of Plants
Spring Thrush
Spring 
Our Brood 
Crochetdermy Fox
Rainforest



Now Only 200 more to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment